Tuesday 11 January 2011

Keeping Practical With A Universal Car Cover

I, like everyone, wanted to buy a car cover for my car. And I, like everyone wanted a good one, without having to spend a lot. So I did my research and found that car covers and expensive are not synonymous. In fact there are plenty of cheap, reasonably priced car covers on the market.

To begin with, you do not need a fancy cover. Let's be honest, it's the car we want to protect not the cover, and therefore as long as the car is in good hands, who really cares what the cover looks like. I don't mean to say that any old, moulding rag will do the trick, but quite frankly, fancy designs are not necessary. I certainly do not mind what colour and shade my cover is as long as it covers my car, and protects it from nature's harsh elements.

So instead of looking into the more expensive range of custom car cover, I looked at the universal covers. A universal cover will fit any car, however big or small it is. This seemed perfect for me as my spouse and I could easily share the cover between our cars. This would save us money as we wouldn't have to buy two covers (we have a garage, so one could be parked on the street, whilst the other is inside). It also means that if I were to buy a new car, I wouldn't have the added expense of a new car cover as well. Family and friends benefit too as they could easily borrow the cover and be protected too.

My universal cover is an all weather cover, which means that it will be able to protect the car from the various weather conditions. The cover is waterproof, ultra-violet resistant, and even acts as a bumper shield against any knocks and bangs so that the car doesn't get scratched and dented whilst covered.

I will admit, some of my neighbours have very chic looking car covers. Their custom covers have logos on the front, mirror pocket, and do add a touch of class. But when all is said and done, we both pull off our covers in the morning, and both cars have been equally protected. Neither car has seen the raging weather that was over night, and both look just as clean and shiny. So why, I ask myself, is it necessary to spend so much on a fancy looking cover?!

I think I am even better off than my neighbours. Aside from having saved myself a pretty penny, I also don't need to worry about what the weather is doing to my cover. My poor neighbours keep having to wash and clean their cover. Having spent so much on making sure the cover looks handsome, they're busy maintaining it to be so. To me this just seems pointless. The cover was supposed to be there as a practical way of keeping your car clean and saving you the time and effort in doing so!

Great Savings On A Waterproof Car Cover. Visit http://www.thecarcover.com/ For The Best Holiday Prices.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Basya_Katz

No comments:

Post a Comment